Thursday, August 17, 2017

COMMENTS NO: YEAR/2012/62

"CONSULTANT:'In every interview of PSU Banks, they will ask you a common question that why have you resigned from Canara Bank as a Probationary Officer. If you tell them the brutal truth, then they will not recruit you. So, I suggest that it will be better if you try for getting a job in any private sector company or MNC. In any case, to crack an interview, you have to give diplomatic answers by hiding some real truths.' JOBSEEKER:' Ha ha ha...those interviewers are looking for diplomats or what! Interviewers are not fools! Everyone knows that the attrition rate is higher in those PSU Banks which have bad transfer policies. Whether they will recruit me or not, that is completely their decision. Let them take whatever decision they want to take, but, I am not going to suppress the brutal truth at any cost. But, yes, side by side, I am not ruling out your suggestion to look for jobs in MNCs also.'"-Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment